Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our family. My Instagram account is @annephung and the majority of my followers are. I post about my day-to-day life, both positive and negative. I came to America with my family and brothers in the year 1990. At just one and a half years old. old I would not be now sharing my story for you were it not since my parents were devoted to determination and dedication. As I knew I could have a brighter future, I was determined to be successful and do my parents proud. My plan of life was: I would go to university, get an employment in a company as well as marry and then buy the house. My plan for success was to go to college to graduate, then get an employment in a corporation. Then I'd get married, buy a house and start a family. However, life was not so sure. In 2013, I discovered that I didn't like working in my job as a corporate employee. The status and the money didn't not excite me. I believed that I wasted my time to earn an income. In 2013, I realized that my passion was exercising. I also enjoyed getting out and about to aid others. On the path towards this new direction in life, I discovered the personal training I needed. In 2014 I started my own business, and in the year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th year anniversary. In the field of coaching it is not a lot of Asian women. In order to be an innovator in my field, and to provide quality coaching to assist others in achieving a happier and healthier life by establishing a life that is tailored to suit their requirements and goals. I am also committed to empowering others so they can reach their goals, follow their dreams and live the life you've always wanted to live. When my professional career began to take off, I had the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's loss of life. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. Her memory will forever be on my mind and in my heart. my mind. We can learn a lot from the world, even if we might not be able to recognize it right now. There are many ways that my mother's passing affected me in many ways. I truly believe she gave me another opportunity to be a part of her story after she passed away. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. It was now time to go on into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live one that was meaningful and enjoyable. At the age of 30 I am awestruck by the feeling of living and being alive. It's not that I'm just another number. In sharing my story I hope that my thoughts will resonate with those of yours. I hope that my words can aid you in understanding that you're never alone. You have the ability to achieve whatever you want to achieve. I wish you to live the life you want to live and to die with no regrets, as death is the sole thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Amber Arbucci and Amanda Tapping

sofia-Richie

Bella Poarch